Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 22, 2020, 07:37:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 267
  • Total Topics: 133
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 518
  • (January 21, 2020, 05:24:49 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Welcome!

Welcome to the Cancer Health Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have any type of cancer, their friends and family and others with questions about living with cancer. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Cancer Health Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: When should I worry  (Read 452 times)

Offline katiem

• View Profile
When should I worry
« on: January 06, 2020, 05:01:48 pm »
hi all,

I have a tendency to be a hypochondriac, so I need some advice here:
I have a history of breast cancer in my family and have been feeling fatigued, nauseous, some swelling in my breasts, and slight pain as well.

Could this just be some weird pms thing or am i potentially experiencing warning signs of breast cancer??? for reference i am a 35yr old woman.

Offline Maddie459

• View Profile
Re: When should I worry
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 05:11:39 pm »
if you can- there is nothing better for this situation than peace of mind.
You may think you are being dramatic, but it's better to know.
just go into a screening with your doctor and be sure. It is most likely nothing but if you are really worried about it u should just find out :)

© 2020 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.